Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Blood Feast (1963)





Eyeball Treat: Herschell Gordon Lewis's Blood Feast (1963)! 

First Time View?: Nope! I adore this movie and it's definitely worth a repeat viewing. In fact, I love this movie so much, it's one of the films I chose to write about in Horror 101: The A-List of Horror Films & Monster Movies!

The Meat of It: Fuad Ramses will cater your special occasion with a meal made of girl-parts.

Here are five things I love about Blood Feast...

1.The fabulous eyebrows of Fuad Ramses:



2. Ishtar's sense of personal style:

Girl knows how to bedazzle!

3. Fuad's snakey friend that accompanies him to the beach for some murdery fun:



4. The scene where this chic gets her tongue ripped out:



5. Pretty much any face Suzette (Connie Mason) makes but especially her cry face:




And because I like you, here are some bonus pictures of Playboy Playmate Connie Mason "reading":




My Rating:




Until next time!


Bloody Ishtar Kisses,
Lady Terminator AKA Erika Instead



2 comments:

  1. Good choice to start things off, Erika! I've never been able to participate in the challenges (just not enough time) but I always love seeing the results and choices people go with for this!

    Blood Feast was probably the film that got me into the wacky exploitation stuff that I love so much now. I saw it first when I was about 19, and it lead on to great things like Blood Sucking Freaks and I Drink Your Blood. A lot of great memories are tied up with those viewings, usually had with 6 or 7 friends in a crowded room and a lot of beer. Fun times!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome, JP! I didn't even know about HG Lewis until I was in my mid-20's. Blood Feast was my first. It was love at first sight!

      Delete