Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Brain Damage (1988)



Eyeball Treat: Brain Damage (1988)

First Time View? Nope! This was another one I watched with those awesome folks over at Halloween Horror Club!

The Meat of It: Aylmer will get you high but you're going to have to pay him in brains. You won't care though because you'll be too busy enjoying yourself.

 

Warning: Beware of Spoily Spoilers.

 

Here are five things I love about Brain Damage:


1. Aylmer. Of course #1 is Aylmer. He's the best thing ever! Just look at that little face!


Here's some more Aylmer because he's awesome.

video
Hi!




2. Bathtime:


Screw rubber ducky. Aylmer knows how to make bathtime lots of fun.


3. The Blowjob Scene:

video
 Feels like ya got a real monster in there.


Oh.



4. Beverly Bonner

That's Beverly on the left.
I adore her! She only has a small cameo in this one but I love that she's a Henenlotter regular. She has a lot of personality and is always fun even if her screen time is brief.



5. Kevin Van Hentenryck  and the reference to Basket Case:


What's in the basket?
I love Basket Case so I thoroughly enjoyed this little wink from the director!

Rating:



Bonus Time!

Here's Aylmer's Tune:


video


And here's me sporting some fangirl stuff I scored at horror conventions:

Aylmer prop from  DWN Productions
Brain Damage skirt from Pretty Spooky Handmade (made from an upcycled Fright Rags t-shirt)


Chillin' with my lil' blue buddy.




Until next time...

Puttin' the Kick in a Chicken,
Lady Terminator AKA Erika Instead


No comments:

Post a Comment